This host is installed with Adobe Air and is prone to remote code execution vulnerability.
Successful exploitation will allow remote attackers to execute arbitrary code on the target system or cause a denial of service (memory corruption) via unspecified vectors. Impact Level: System/Application
Update to Adobe Air version 126.96.36.1990 or later For updates refer to http://get.adobe.com/air
Unspecified flaw due to improper sanitization of user-supplied input.
Adobe Air 188.8.131.520 and earlier on Windows
- Adobe Acrobat Multiple Unspecified Vulnerabilities-01 Sep13 (Windows)
- Adobe Dreamweaver Insecure Library Loading Vulnerability
- Adobe Flash Player 'SWF' File Multiple Code Execution Vulnerability - Mac OS X
- Adobe AIR Multiple Vulnerabilities-01 Aug14 (Windows)
- Adobe AIR Multiple Vulnerabilities-01 Jun14 (Mac OS X)