This host is installed with Adobe Air and is prone to remote code execution vulnerability.
Successful exploitation will allow remote attackers to execute arbitrary code on the target system or cause a denial of service (memory corruption) via unspecified vectors. Impact Level: System/Application
Update to Adobe Air version 184.108.40.2060 or later For updates refer to http://get.adobe.com/air
Unspecified flaw due to improper sanitization of user-supplied input.
Adobe Air 220.127.116.110 and earlier on Windows
- Adobe Acrobat Remote Code Execution Vulnerability(Win)
- Adobe Flash Player Arbitrary Code Execution Vulnerability - 01 Feb14 (Linux)
- Adobe AIR Multiple Vulnerabilities-01 Aug14 (Windows)
- Adobe Acrobat Out-of-bounds Vulnerability Feb15 (Mac OS X)
- Active Perl Locale::Maketext Module Multiple Code Injection Vulnerabilities (Windows)