This host is installed with Adobe Captivate and is prone to Insecure Library Loading vulnerability.
Successful exploitation could allow remote attackers to execute arbitrary code and conduct DLL hijacking attacks. Impact Level: Application
No solution or patch was made available for at least one year since disclosure of this vulnerability. Likely none will be provided anymore. General solution options are to upgrade to a newer release, disable respective features, remove the product or replace the product by another one.
This flaw is due to the application insecurely loading certain librairies from the current working directory, which could allow attackers to execute arbitrary code by tricking a user into opening a file from a network share.
Adobe Captivate Version 126.96.36.1996
Updated on 2015-03-25
- Adobe Extension Manager CS5 Insecure Library Loading Vulnerability (Win)
- Adobe AIR Multiple Vulnerabilities-01 Sep13 (Windows)
- Adobe Air Multiple Vulnerabilities -01 May 13 (Windows)
- Adobe Flash Media Server Multiple Remote Security Vulnerabilities
- Adobe Acrobat Out-of-bounds Vulnerability Feb15 (Mac OS X)