This host is running Adobe ColdFusion and is prone to response splitting vulnerability.
Successful exploitation will allow attackers to influence or misrepresent how web content is served, cached, or interpreted. This could aid in various attacks that try to entice client users into a false sense of trust. Impact Level: Application
Apply patch from below link, http://helpx.adobe.com/coldfusion/kb/coldfusion-security-hotfix-apsb12-15.html
This flaw exists because the application does not validate an unspecified HTTP header before returning it to the user. This can be exploited to insert arbitrary HTTP headers, which will be included in a response sent to the user.
Adobe ColdFusion versions 8.0 through 9.0.1
- Adobe ColdFusion Unspecified Information Disclosure Vulnerability
- Apache Subversion Module Metadata Accessible
- Apache Web Server Configuration File Environment Variable Local Buffer Overflow Vulnerability
- 7Media Web Solutions EduTrac Directory Traversal Vulnerability
- Apache Struts Cross Site Scripting Vulnerability