Adobe ColdFusion is prone to an information-disclosure vulnerability. Attackers can exploit this issue to retrieve files stored on the server and obtain sensitive information. This may aid in launching further attacks.
Apply the patch from below link, http://helpx.adobe.com/coldfusion/kb/coldfusion-security-hotfix-apsb13-13.html
- Atlassian JIRA FishEye and Crucible Plugins XML Parsing Unspecified Security Vulnerability
- Atutor AContent Multiple SQL Injection and XSS Vulnerabilities
- Apache Struts2 'URL' & 'Anchor' tags Arbitrary Java Method Execution Vulnerabilities
- Andy's PHP Knowledgebase 's' Parameter SQL Injection Vulnerability
- Apache Tomcat /servlet Cross Site Scripting