The host is running Adobe ColdFusion and is prone to multiple cross site scripting vulnerabilities.
Successful exploitation will allow attacker to insert arbitrary HTML and script code, which will be executed in a user's browser session in the context of an affected site. Impact Level: Application
No solution or patch was made available for at least one year since disclosure of this vulnerability. Likely none will be provided anymore. General solution options are to upgrade to a newer release, disable respective features, remove the product or replace the product by another one.
Multiple flaws are caused by improper validation of user-supplied input passed via the 'component' parameter in componentdetail.cfm, 'method' parameter in cfcexplorer.cfc and header 'User-Agent' in cfcexplorer.cfc, probe.cfm, Application.cfm, _component_cfcToHTML.cfm and _component_cfcToMCDL.cfm, that allows attackers to execute arbitrary HTML and script code on the web server.
Adobe ColdFusion version 7
- 7Media Web Solutions EduTrac Directory Traversal Vulnerability
- aeNovo Database Content Disclosure Vulnerability
- Apache Struts2/XWork Remote Command Execution Vulnerability
- Apache ActiveMQ 'Cron Jobs' Cross Site Scripting Vulnerability
- Allegro RomPager HTTP Referer Header Cross Site Scripting Vulnerability