The host is running Adobe ColdFusion and is prone to multiple cross site scripting vulnerabilities.
Successful exploitation will allow attacker to insert arbitrary HTML and script code, which will be executed in a user's browser session in the context of an affected site. Impact Level: Application
No solution or patch was made available for at least one year since disclosure of this vulnerability. Likely none will be provided anymore. General solution options are to upgrade to a newer release, disable respective features, remove the product or replace the product by another one.
Multiple flaws are caused by improper validation of user-supplied input passed via the 'component' parameter in componentdetail.cfm, 'method' parameter in cfcexplorer.cfc and header 'User-Agent' in cfcexplorer.cfc, probe.cfm, Application.cfm, _component_cfcToHTML.cfm and _component_cfcToMCDL.cfm, that allows attackers to execute arbitrary HTML and script code on the web server.
Adobe ColdFusion version 7
- Apache Tomcat Login Constraints Security Bypass Vulnerability
- Apache Subversion Module Metadata Accessible
- Apache Tomcat 'sendfile' Request Attributes Information Disclosure Vulnerability
- Apache Archiva Home Page Cross-Site Scripting vulnerability
- Apache Web Server ETag Header Information Disclosure Weakness