The host is running Adobe ColdFusion and is prone to multiple full path disclosure vulnerabilities.
Successful exploitation will allow attacker to obtain sensitive information that could aid in further attacks. Impact Level: Application
No solution or patch was made available for at least one year since disclosure of this vulnerability. Likely none will be provided anymore. General solution options are to upgrade to a newer release, disable respective features, remove the product or replace the product by another one.
The flaw is due to insufficient error checking, allows remote attackers to obtain sensitive information via a direct request to a .cfm file, which reveals the installation path in an error message.
Adobe ColdFusion version 9 and prior.
- Adobe BlazeDS XML and XML External Entity Injection Vulnerabilities
- Abtp Portal Project 'ABTPV_BLOQUE_CENT' Parameter Local and Remote File Include Vulnerabilities
- Apache ActiveMQ 'Cron Jobs' Cross Site Scripting Vulnerability
- Annuaire PHP 'sites_inscription.php' Cross Site Scripting Vulnerability
- Apache CouchDB Cross Site Request Forgery Vulnerability