This host is running Adobe ColdFusion and is prone to multiple vulnerabilities
Successful exploitation will allow attackers to conduct cross-site scripting attacks and bypass certain security restrictions. Impact Level: Application
Upgrade to Adobe ColdFusion 10 Update 12 or later, https://www.adobe.com/cfusion/tdrc/index.cfm?product=coldfusion
Multiple flaws are due to, - Certain unspecified input is not properly sanitised before being returned to the user. This can be exploited to execute arbitrary HTML and script code in a user's browser session in context of an affected site. - An unspecified error can be exploited to gain unauthorised read access. No further information is currently available.
Adobe ColdFusion 10 before Update 12
Get the installed version of Adobe ColdFusion with the help of detect NVT and check the version is vulnerable or not.
- ARRIS 2307 Unprotected Web Console
- ActualAnalyzer Lite 'ant' Cookie Parameter Remote Command Execution Vulnerability
- AV Arcade 'ava_code' Cookie Parameter SQL Injection Vulnerability
- AlienVault OSSIM 'date_from' Parameter Multiple SQL Injection Vulnerabilities
- Advantech WebAccess Multiple Vulnerabilities