This host is running Adobe ColdFusion and is prone to multiple vulnerabilities
Successful exploitation will allow attackers to disclose certain sensitive information and bypass certain security restrictions. Impact Level: Application
Upgrade to Adobe ColdFusion 10 Update 9 or later, https://www.adobe.com/cfusion/tdrc/index.cfm?product=coldfusion
Multiple flaws are due to, - An unspecified error can be exploited to disclose certain data in certain multi-threaded use cases. - An unspecified error can be exploited to gain access to the ColdFusion administrator console.
Adobe ColdFusion 10 before Update 9
Get the installed version of Adobe ColdFusion with the help of detect NVT and check the version is vulnerable or not.
- Adobe ColdFusion Information Disclosure Vulnerability
- Advantech Studio 'NTWebServer.exe' Directory Traversal Vulnerability
- Atutor AChecker Multiple SQL Injection and XSS Vulnerabilities
- AlienVault OSSIM Multiple Remote Code Execution Vulnerabilities
- Awstats Configuration File Remote Arbitrary Command Execution Vulnerability