This host is running Adobe ColdFusion and is prone to information disclosure vulnerability.
Successful exploitation will allow attackers to disclose sensitive information. Impact Level: Application
Apply the patch from below link, http://www.adobe.com/support/security/bulletins/apsb13-03.html
The flaw is due to an unspecified error, which will allow a remote attacker to gain access to potentially sensitive information.
Adobe ColdFusion 9.0, 9.0.1 and 9.0.2
Get the installed version of Adobe ColdFusion with the help of detect NVT and check the version is vulnerable or not.
Updated on 2015-03-25
- Apache Solr XML External Entity(XXE) Vulnerability-01 Jan-14
- Adobe ColdFusion Unspecified Information Disclosure Vulnerability
- Adiscon LogAnalyzer 'highlight' Parameter Cross Site Scripting Vulnerability
- Apache Archiva Multiple Vulnerabilities
- 2532|Gigs Directory Traversal And SQL Injection Multiple Vulnerabilities