The host is installed with Adobe Digital Edition and is prone to denial-of-service(dos) vulnerability.
Successful exploitation will allow remote attackers to conduct denial of service or execute an arbitrary code. Impact Level: System/Application
Upgrade to Adobe Digital Edition 3.0 or later, For updates refer to http://www.adobe.com/products/digital-editions/download.html
The flaw is due to an unspecified error and can be exploited to cause memory corruption.
Adobe Digital Edition version 2.0.1 on Mac OS X.
Get the installed version with the help of detect NVT and check the version is vulnerable or not.
- CiscoKits CCNA TFTP Server 'Write' Command Denial Of Service Vulnerability
- Allegro Software RomPager 2.10 Denial of Service
- Epson EventManager 'x-protocol-version' Denial of Service Vulnerability
- CA kmxfw.sys Code Execution and DoS Vulnerabilities
- 7T Interactive Graphical SCADA System 'dc.exe' Command Injection Vulnerability