This host is installed with Adobe Extension Manager CS5 and is prone to insecure library loading vulnerability.
Successful exploitation will allow attackers to execute arbitrary code and conduct DLL hijacking attacks. Impact Level: Application.
No solution or patch was made available for at least one year since disclosure of this vulnerability. Likely none will be provided anymore. General solution options are to upgrade to a newer release, disable respective features, remove the product or replace the product by another one.
The flaw is due to the application insecurely loading certain librairies from the current working directory, which could allow attackers to execute arbitrary code by tricking a user into opening a file from a network share.
Adobe Extension Manager CS5 188.8.131.528 on windows.
- Adobe Acrobat Multiple Vulnerabilities-01 Sep14 (Windows)
- Adobe Acrobat and Reader PDF Handling Code Execution Vulnerability (Linux)
- Adobe ExtendedScript Toolkit (ESTK) Insecure Library Loading Vulnerability (Win)
- Adobe AIR Multiple Vulnerabilities -01 April 13 (Mac OS X)
- Active Perl Locale::Maketext Module Multiple Code Injection Vulnerabilities (Windows)