This host is installed with Adobe Flash CS3 and is prone to buffer overflow vulnerabilities.
Successful exploitation could allow remote attackers to cause heap based buffer overflows via specially crafted SWF files. Impact Level: Application
Upgrade to Adobe Flash CS4 Professional http://www.adobe.com/downloads/
The issues are due to boundary errors while processing overly long SWF control parameters.
Adobe Flash CS3 Professional on Windows.
Updated on 2015-03-25
- Adobe Reader '/Registry' and '/Ordering' Buffer Overflow Vulnerability (Win)
- DesignWorks Professional '.cct' File BOF Vulnerability
- Adobe Reader 'XFDF' File Buffer Overflow Vulnerability (Mac OS X)
- CTorrent/Enhanced CTorrent Buffer Overflow Vulnerability
- BaoFeng Storm '.smpl' File Buffer Overflow Vulnerability