Adobe Flash Media Server is prone to a remote denial-of-service vulnerability. Successful exploits will allow attackers to crash the affected application, denying service to legitimate users. Due to the nature of this issue, arbitrary code execution may be possible this has not been confirmed.
The vendor has released an advisory and updates. Please see the references for details.
- Apple QuickTime Malformed .mov File Buffer Overflow Vulnerability
- Adobe Flash Player/Air Multiple Vulnerabilities - August10 (Linux)
- FreeSSHd Remote Denial of Service Vulnerability
- Freeciv Multiple Remote Denial Of Service Vulnerabilities
- Adobe Reader '.ETD File' Denial of Service Vulnerability (Windows)