This host has Adobe Flash Media Server installed and is prone to Privilege Escalation vulnerability.
Successful attack could result in execution of crafted RPC Calls to the ActionScript file and cause injection of remote procedures into the context of the affected system. Impact Level: System
Upgrade to Adobe Flash Media Server 3.5.2 or 3.0.4 or greater. http://www.adobe.com/downloads
This flaw is caused while executing RPC calls made to an ActionScript file running under Flash Media Server.
Adobe Flash Media Server before 3.0.4, 3.5.x before 3.5.2 on all platforms.
Updated on 2015-03-25
- Adobe Flash Media Server Privilege Escalation Vulnerability
- Panda Products Privilege Escalation Vulnerability
- Mozilla Products 'NoWaiverWrapper' Privilege Escalation Vulnerability (Mac OS X)
- South River Technologies WebDrive Local Privilege Escalation Vulnerability
- Privilege Escalation Vulnerability in SLURM