This host has Adobe Flash Media Server installed and is prone to Privilege Escalation vulnerability.
Successful attack could result in execution of crafted RPC Calls to the ActionScript file and cause injection of remote procedures into the context of the affected system. Impact Level: System
Upgrade to Adobe Flash Media Server 3.5.2 or 3.0.4 or greater. http://www.adobe.com/downloads
This flaw is caused while executing RPC calls made to an ActionScript file running under Flash Media Server.
Adobe Flash Media Server before 3.0.4, 3.5.x before 3.5.2 on all platforms.
Updated on 2015-03-25
- SMC2804WBR Default Password
- Sun VirtualBox 'VBoxNetAdpCtl' Privilege Escalation Vulnerability
- ESET Smart Security easdrv.sys Local Privilege Escalation Vulnerability
- Multiple Brickcom Devices Authentication Bypass Vulnerability
- Mozilla Products 'NoWaiverWrapper' Privilege Escalation Vulnerability (Mac OS X)