This host is running Adobe Flash Media Server and is prone to denial of service vulnerability.
Successful exploitation will allow remote attackers to cause a denial of service. Impact Level: Application
Upgrade to Adobe Flash Media Server version 3.5.7, 4.0.3 or later, For updates refer to http://www.adobe.com/
The flaw is due to an memory corruption via unspecified vectors, leading to a denial of service.
Adobe Flash Media Server version before 3.5.7, and 4.x before 4.0.3
- Apache APR-util 'buckets/apr_brigade.c' Denial Of Service Vulnerability
- Denial Of Service Vulnerability in PHP April-09
- Firefly MediaServer HTTP Header Multiple DoS Vulnerabilities
- FreeSWITCH 'switch_regex.c' Multiple Buffer Overflow Vulnerabilities
- Comodo Internet Security Denial of Service Vulnerability-03