This host is installed with Adobe Flash Player/Air and is prone to multiple Denial of Service vulnerabilities.
Successful exploitation will allow remote attackers to execute arbitrary code, gain elevated privileges, gain knowledge of certain information and conduct clickjacking attacks. Impact Level: System/Application
Update to Adobe Air 1.5.2 or Adobe Flash Player 18.104.22.168 or 10.0.32.18 http://get.adobe.com/air http://www.adobe.com/support/flashplayer/downloads.html
Multiple vulnerabilities which can be to exploited to cause memory corruption, null pointer, privilege escalation, heap-based buffer overflow, local sandbox bypass, and input validation errors when processing specially crafted web pages.
Adobe AIR version prior to 1.5.2 Adobe Flash Player 9 version prior to 22.214.171.124 Adobe Flash Player 10 version prior to 10.0.32.18 on Linux.
CVE CVE-2009-1863, CVE-2009-1864, CVE-2009-1865, CVE-2009-1866, CVE-2009-1867, CVE-2009-1868, CVE-2009-1869, CVE-2009-1870
CVSS Base Score: 9.3
- GoodTech SSH Server SFTP Multiple BOF Vulnerabilities
- EMC Data Protection Advisor NULL Pointer Dereference Denial of Service Vulnerability
- Asterisk IAX2 Call Number Exhaustion DOS Vulnerability (Linux)
- Apple QuickTime Multiple Vulnerabilities - Jan09 (Win)
- Apple iTunes Malformed .mov File Buffer Overflow Vulnerability