This host is installed with Adobe Flash Player/Air and is prone to multiple Denial of Service vulnerabilities.
Successful exploitation will allow remote attackers to execute arbitrary code, gain elevated privileges, gain knowledge of certain information and conduct clickjacking attacks. Impact Level: System/Application
Update to Adobe Air 1.5.2 or Adobe Flash Player 188.8.131.52 or 10.0.32.18 http://get.adobe.com/air http://www.adobe.com/support/flashplayer/downloads.html
Multiple vulnerabilities which can be to exploited to cause memory corruption, null pointer, privilege escalation, heap-based buffer overflow, local sandbox bypass, and input validation errors when processing specially crafted web pages.
Adobe AIR version prior to 1.5.2 Adobe Flash Player 9 version prior to 184.108.40.206 Adobe Flash Player 10 version prior to 10.0.32.18 on Windows
CVE CVE-2009-1863, CVE-2009-1864, CVE-2009-1865, CVE-2009-1866, CVE-2009-1867, CVE-2009-1868, CVE-2009-1869, CVE-2009-1870
CVSS Base Score: 9.3
- Adobe Flash Media Server Memory Corruption Remote Denial of Service Vulnerability
- cfengine AuthenticationDialogue vulnerability
- Apple Safari DoS or XSS Vulnerability - July09
- Google Chrome Multiple Denial of Service Vulnerabilities - January12 (Mac OS X)
- Epson EventManager 'x-protocol-version' Denial of Service Vulnerability