This host is installed with Adobe Flash Player/Air and is prone to multiple vulnerabilities.
Successful exploitation will allow attackers to execute arbitrary code, cause denial-of-service conditions, or perform click-jacking attacks. Impact Level: Application/System.
Upgrade to Adobe Air 2.0.3 and Adobe Flash Player 9.0.280 or 10.1.82.76 or later For updates refer to http://get.adobe.com/air http://www.adobe.com/support/flashplayer/downloads.html
The flaws are due to memory corruptions and click-jacking issue via unspecified vectors.
Adobe AIR version prior to 2.0.3 Adobe Flash Player version before 9.0.280 and 10.x before 10.1.82.76 on Linux
Updated on 2015-03-25
CVE CVE-2010-0209, CVE-2010-2213, CVE-2010-2214, CVE-2010-2215, CVE-2010-2216
CVSS Base Score: 9.3
- Google Chrome Multiple Denial of Service Vulnerabilities - March12 (Linux)
- EMC NetWorker 'nsrexecd' RPC Packet Denial of Service Vulnerability
- Apache 'mod_deflate' Denial Of Service Vulnerability - July09
- ClamAV Multiple Vulnerabilities (Linux)
- Adobe Digital Edition Denial of Service Vulnerability (Mac OS X)