This host is installed with Adobe Flash Player and is prone to arbitrary code execution vulnerability.
Successful exploitation will allow attackers to, execute arbitrary code and cause buffer overflow. Impact Level: System/Application
Update to Adobe Flash Player version 11.7.700.261 or 126.96.36.199 or later, For updates refer to http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer
Flaw is due to an integer underflow condition that is triggered as unspecified user-supplied input is not properly validated.
Adobe Flash Player versions before 11.7.700.261 and 11.8.x through 12.0.x before 188.8.131.52 on Mac OS X
Get the installed version with the help of detect NVT and check the version is vulnerable or not.
- Adobe AIR Multiple Vulnerabilities -01 April 13 (Mac OS X)
- 3S CoDeSys CmpWebServer Multiple Vulnerabilities
- Adobe Acrobat and Reader PDF Handling Multiple Vulnerabilities (Windows)
- Adobe Air and Flash Player Multiple Vulnerabilities August-2011 (Windows)
- Adobe Acrobat Multiple Unspecified Vulnerabilities -01 Feb13 (Mac OS X)