This host is installed with Adobe Flash Player and is prone to arbitrary code execution vulnerability.
Successful exploitation will allow attackers to, execute arbitrary code and cause buffer overflow. Impact Level: System/Application
Update to Adobe Flash Player version 11.7.700.261 or 220.127.116.11 or later, For updates refer to http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer
Flaw is due to an integer underflow condition that is triggered as unspecified user-supplied input is not properly validated.
Adobe Flash Player versions before 11.7.700.261 and 11.8.x through 12.0.x before 18.104.22.168 on Mac OS X
Get the installed version with the help of detect NVT and check the version is vulnerable or not.
- Adobe Air Multiple Vulnerabilities - October 12 (Windows)
- Adobe Acrobat Multiple Vulnerabilities-01 Dec14 (Windows)
- Adobe Air Multiple Vulnerabilities June-2012 (Mac OS X)
- Adobe Air Remote Code Execution Vulnerability -June13 (Mac OS X)
- Active Perl Locale::Maketext Module Multiple Code Injection Vulnerabilities (Windows)