This host has Adobe flash Player installed, and is prone to code execution vulnerability.
Successful exploitation will let attackers to corrupt memory and execute arbitrary code on the system with elevated privileges. Impact Level: System/Application
Upgrade adobe flash player to version 10.2.159.1 or later, Update Adobe Reader/Acrobat to version 9.4.4 or 10.0.3 or later, For updates refer to http://www.adobe.com
The flaw is due to an error in handling 'SWF' file in adobe flash player, which allows attackers to execute arbitrary code or cause a denial of service via crafted flash content.
Adobe Flash Player version 10.2.153.1 and prior on Linux
- 7T Interactive Graphical SCADA System Multiple Security Vulnerabilities
- Adobe Air Multiple Vulnerabilities -01 August 12 (Windows)
- Adobe Acrobat and Reader Multiple Vulnerabilities -July10 (Windows)
- Adobe AIR Multiple Vulnerabilities-01 Sep14 (Windows)
- Adobe Acrobat Multiple Vulnerabilities April-2012 (Mac OS X)