This host is installed with Adobe Flash Player and is prone to code execution and denial of service vulnerabilities.
Successful exploitation will allow remote attackers to execute arbitrary code or cause a denial of service (memory corruption) via unknown vectors. Impact Level: System/Application
Update to Adobe Flash Player version 10.3.183.18 or 22.214.171.124 or later, For updates refer to http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/
The flaws are due to an unspecified error within the NetStream class.
Adobe Flash Player version prior to 10.3.183.18 and 11.x to 126.96.36.199 on Linux
CVE CVE-2012-0724, CVE-2012-0725, CVE-2012-0772, CVE-2012-0773
CVSS Base Score: 10.0
- Adobe Air and Flash Player Multiple Vulnerabilities (Mac OS X)
- Adobe Acrobat Multiple Unspecified Vulnerabilities-01 Sep13 (Windows)
- Adobe Acrobat Sandbox Bypass Vulnerability - Aug14 (Windows)
- 7T Interactive Graphical SCADA System Multiple Security Vulnerabilities
- Adobe AIR Security Bypass Vulnerability Jan14 (Windows)