This host is installed with Adobe Flash Player and is prone to code execution and denial of service vulnerabilities.
Successful exploitation will allow remote attackers to execute arbitrary code or cause a denial of service (memory corruption) via unknown vectors. Impact Level: System/Application
Update to Adobe Flash Player version 10.3.183.18 or 220.127.116.11 or later, For updates refer to http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/
The flaws are due to an unspecified error within the NetStream class.
Adobe Flash Player version prior to 10.3.183.18 and 11.x to 18.104.22.168 on Linux
CVE CVE-2012-0724, CVE-2012-0725, CVE-2012-0772, CVE-2012-0773
CVSS Base Score: 10.0
- Adobe AIR Code Execution and DoS Vulnerabilities Nov13 (Mac OS X)
- Adobe Acrobat Multiple Vulnerabilities - 01 Jan14 (Windows)
- Adobe Acrobat Multiple Vulnerabilities - 01 May14 (Mac OS X)
- Adobe Air Multiple Vulnerabilities June-2012 (Windows)
- Adobe ExtendedScript Toolkit (ESTK) Insecure Library Loading Vulnerability (Win)