This host is installed with Adobe Flash Player and is prone to code execution and denial of service vulnerabilities.
Successful exploitation will allow remote attackers to execute arbitrary code or cause a denial of service (memory corruption) via unknown vectors. Impact Level: System/Application
Update to Adobe Flash Player version 10.3.183.18 or 22.214.171.124 or later, For updates refer to http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/
The flaws are due to an unspecified error within the NetStream class.
Adobe Flash Player version prior to 10.3.183.18 and 11.x to 126.96.36.199 on Linux
CVE CVE-2012-0724, CVE-2012-0725, CVE-2012-0772, CVE-2012-0773
CVSS Base Score: 10.0
- Adobe AIR Multiple Vulnerabilities-01 Sep14 (Windows)
- Adobe Acrobat Multiple Unspecified Vulnerabilities - Mac OS X
- Adobe AIR Code Execution and DoS Vulnerabilities Nov13 (Mac OS X)
- Adobe Flash Player Arbitrary Code Execution Vulnerability - 01 Feb14 (Windows)
- Adobe Acrobat Multiple Vulnerabilities - Windows