This host is installed with Adobe Products and is prone to multiple vulnerabilities.
Successful exploitation will allow remote attackers to cause remote code execution, compromise system privileges or may cause exposure of sensitive information. Impact Level: System/Application
Upgrade to version Adobe Flash Player 126.96.36.199 or 10.0.22.87 http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer Update to version 1.5.1 for Adobe AIR http://get.adobe.com/air
- Error while processing multiple references to an unspecified object which can be exploited by tricking the user to access a malicious crafted SWF file. - Input validation error in the processing of SWF file. - Error while displaying the mouse pointer on Windows which may cause 'Clickjacking' attacks. - Error in the Linux Flash Player binaries which can cause disclosure of sensitive information.
Adobe AIR version prior to 1.5.1 Adobe Flash Player 9 version prior to 188.8.131.52 Adobe Flash Player 10 version prior to 10.0.22.87
CVE CVE-2009-0114, CVE-2009-0519, CVE-2009-0520, CVE-2009-0521, CVE-2009-0522
CVSS Base Score: 9.3
- Adobe Reader 'Plug-in' Buffer Overflow Vulnerability (Mac OS X)
- Audacity Buffer Overflow Vulnerability (Linux)
- Citrix Provisioning Services SoapServer Buffer Overflow Vulnerability
- Adobe Reader 'File Extension' Buffer Overflow Vulnerability (Mac OS X)
- Attachmate Reflection FTP Client LIST Command Remote Heap Buffer Overflow Vulnerability