This host is installed with Adobe Products and is prone to multiple vulnerabilities.
Successful exploitation will allow remote attackers to cause remote code execution, compromise system privileges or may cause exposure of sensitive information. Impact Level: System/Application
Update to version 1.5.1 for Adobe Air. http://get.adobe.com/air Update to Adobe Flash Player 220.127.116.11 or 10.0.22.87 and Adobe CS3/CS4, Flex 3 http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer http://www.adobe.com/support/flashplayer/downloads.html#fp9
- Error while processing multiple references to an unspecified object which can be exploited by tricking the user to accessing a malicious crafted SWF file. - Input validation error in the processing of SWF file. - Error while displaying the mouse pointer on Windows which may cause 'Clickjacking' attacks.
Adobe Flex version 3.x or 2.x Adobe AIR version prior to 1.5.1 Adobe Flash CS3/CS4 Professional Adobe Flash Player 9 version prior to 18.104.22.168 Adobe Flash Player 10 version prior to 10.0.22.87
CVE CVE-2009-0114, CVE-2009-0519, CVE-2009-0520, CVE-2009-0522
CVSS Base Score: 9.3
- Beatport Player '.m3u' File Buffer Overflow Vulnerability
- Adobe Air Buffer Overflow Vulnerability (Windows)
- Apache APR and APR-util Multiple Integer Overflow Vulnerabilities
- Adobe Reader '/Registry' and '/Ordering' Buffer Overflow Vulnerability (Win)
- BS.Player '.bsl' File Buffer Overflow Vulnerabilities