This host has Adobe Flash Player installed and is prone to remote code execution vulnerability.
Successful exploitation could allow remote attackers to crash an affected system or execute arbitrary code by tricking a user into visiting a specially crafted web page. Impact Level: System.
Upgrade to Adobe Flash Player 10.0.42.34, For updates refer to http://www.adobe.com/downloads/
The flaw is due to a use-after-free error in the bundled version of Flash Player when unloading Flash objects while these are still being accessed using script code.
Adobe Flash Player 6.x on Windows XP.
- Microsoft ASP.NET Insecure Site Configuration Vulnerability (2905247)
- Microsoft Windows Indeo Codec Multiple Vulnerabilities
- Microsoft Excel 2007 Office Drawing Layer Remote Code Execution Vulnerability
- Microsoft Windows 32-bit Platforms Unspecified vulnerabilities
- MS Internet Explorer 'VBScript' Remote Code Execution Vulnerability