This host has Adobe Flash Player installed and is prone to remote code execution vulnerability.
Successful exploitation could allow remote attackers to crash an affected system or execute arbitrary code by tricking a user into visiting a specially crafted web page. Impact Level: System.
Upgrade to Adobe Flash Player 10.0.42.34, For updates refer to http://www.adobe.com/downloads/
The flaw is due to a use-after-free error in the bundled version of Flash Player when unloading Flash objects while these are still being accessed using script code.
Adobe Flash Player 6.x on Windows XP.
- Microsoft EAP Implementation TLS Information Disclosure Vulnerability (2977292)
- Computer Associates WebScan ActiveX Control Multiple Remote Code Execution Vulnerabilities
- Microsoft Windows Progman Group Converter Insecure Library Loading Vulnerability
- Microsoft Autorun Arbitrary Code Execution Vulnerability (08-038)
- WS_FTP client weak stored password