This host has Adobe Flash Player installed and is prone to remote code execution vulnerability.
Successful exploitation could allow remote attackers to crash an affected system or execute arbitrary code by tricking a user into visiting a specially crafted web page. Impact Level: System.
Upgrade to Adobe Flash Player 10.0.42.34, For updates refer to http://www.adobe.com/downloads/
The flaw is due to a use-after-free error in the bundled version of Flash Player when unloading Flash objects while these are still being accessed using script code.
Adobe Flash Player 6.x on Windows XP.
- Microsoft Autorun Arbitrary Code Execution Vulnerability (08-038)
- Microsoft Windows SMB2 '_Smb2ValidateProviderCallback()' Remote Code Execution Vulnerability
- Microsoft ASP.NET Insecure Site Configuration Vulnerability (2905247)
- Mozilla/Firefox user interface spoofing
- Microsoft Office Excel 2003 Invalid Object Type Remote Code Execution Vulnerability