This host is installed with Adobe Flash Player and is prone to cross-site scripting vulnerability.
Successful exploitation will allow attacker to execute arbitrary script code in the browser of an unsuspecting user in the context of the affected site. Impact Level: Application/System
Upgrade to Adobe Flash Player version 10.3.181.22 or later. For updates refer to http://www.adobe.com/downloads/
The flaw is caused by improper validation of certain unspecified input, which allows remote attackers to inject arbitrary web script or HTML via unspecified vectors.
Adobe Flash Player versions before 10.3.181.22 on Linux.
Updated on 2015-03-25
- Arris DOCSIS Password Disclosure
- Apple Safari 'Webkit' Information Disclosure Vulnerability (Mac OS X)
- Arora Common Name SSL Certificate Spoofing Vulnerability (Linux)
- Adobe Reader 'SWF' Information Disclosure Vulnerability (Windows)
- Adobe Reader Information Disclosure & Code Execution Vulnerabilities (Linux)