This host is installed with Adobe Flash Professional and is prone to buffer overflow vulnerability.
Successful exploitation will allow attackers to execute arbitrary code. Impact Level: Application/System
Upgrade to Adobe Flash Professional version CS6 or later, For updates refer to http://www.adobe.com/downloads/
The flaw is due to an error in 'Flash.exe' when allocating memory to process a JPG object using its image dimensions.
Adobe Flash Professional version CS5.5.1(184.108.40.2069) and prior on Mac OS X
- Adobe Air Buffer Overflow Vulnerability (Windows)
- Blazevideo HDTV Player PLF File Buffer Overflow Vulnerability
- Alleycode HTML Editor Buffer Overflow Vulnerabilities
- Adobe Flash Professional JPG Object Processing BOF Vulnerability (Windows)
- Apple QuickTime Multiple Buffer Overflow Vulnerabilities (Windows)