This host is installed with Adobe Flash Professional and is prone to buffer overflow vulnerability.
Successful exploitation will allow attackers to execute arbitrary code. Impact Level: Application/System
Upgrade to Adobe Flash Professional version CS6 or later, For updates refer to http://www.adobe.com/downloads/
The flaw is due to an error in 'Flash.exe' when allocating memory to process a JPG object using its image dimensions.
Adobe Flash Professional version CS5.5.1 (18.104.22.1689) and prior on Windows
- Adobe Shockwave Player ActiveX Control BOF Vulnerability
- BigAntSoft BigAnt IM Message Server Multiple Vulnerabilities
- Cyrus SASL Remote Buffer Overflow Vulnerability
- CursorArts ZipWrangler 'ZIP Processing' Buffer Overflow Vulnerability
- Adobe Photoshop PNG Image Processing Buffer Overflow Vulnerabilities (Mac OS X)