This host is installed with Adobe InDesign and is prone to buffer overflow vulnerability.
Successful exploitation will allow remote attackers to execute arbitrary code by tricking a user into opening a specially crafted file. Impact Level: Application.
Upgrade to Adobe InDesign CS5 or later. For updates refer to http://www.adobe.com/downloads/
The flaw exists due to improper bounds checking when parsing 'INDD' files, which leads to buffer overflow.
Adobe InDesign CS3 10.0
- ActiveFax RAW Server Multiple Buffer Overflow Vulnerabilities
- Anzio Web Print Object ActiveX Control Remote BOF Vulnerability
- Adobe Reader/Acrobat Multimedia Doc.media.newPlayer Code Execution Vulnerability (Win)
- Adobe Reader 'File Extension' Buffer Overflow Vulnerability (Mac OS X)
- ALZip MIM File Processing Buffer Overflow Vulnerability