This host is installed with Adobe Photoshop and is prone to Buffer Overflow vulnerability.
Successful exploitation could allow remote attackers to execute arbitrary code within the context of the affected application or cause denial of service. Impact Level: Application/System
Upgrade to Adobe Photoshop CS4 11.0.2 or later, For updates refer to http://www.adobe.com/downloads/
This flaw is caused by improper bounds checking on user-supplied data, which could allow a remote attacker to execute arbitrary code on the system by persuading a victim to open a specially-crafted 'ASL', '.ABR', or '.GRD' file.
Adobe Photoshop CS4 before 11.0.2
Updated on 2015-03-25
- Audacity Buffer Overflow Vulnerability (Linux)
- Apple iTunes 'itpc:' URI Buffer Overflow Vulnerability
- Attachmate Reflection FTP Client LIST Command Remote Heap Buffer Overflow Vulnerability
- Anzio Web Print Object ActiveX Control Remote BOF Vulnerability
- Alleycode HTML Editor Buffer Overflow Vulnerabilities