The host is running Adobe Presenter, which prone to to input validation errors which can be exploited by malicious people to conduct cross-site scripting vulnerability.
Execution of arbitrary HTML or Scripting code in the security context of the affected web site. Impact Level : Application
Upgrade to Adobe Presenter 7.0.1, http://www.adobe.com/downloads/
Input validation errors in the 'viewer.swf' and 'loadflash.js' files, which could be exploited by attackers to execute arbitrary scripting code in the user's browser session.
Adobe Presenter 6.x and 7.x
- 7Media Web Solutions EduTrac Directory Traversal Vulnerability
- Apache ActiveMQ 'admin/queueBrowse' Cross Site Scripting Vulnerability
- Adobe Presenter viewer.swf and loadflash.js XSS Vulnerability
- @Mail WebMail Email Body HTML Injection Vulnerability
- APC PowerChute Network Shutdown HTTP Response Splitting Vulnerability