This host is installed with Adobe Reader and is prone to denial of service vulnerability.
Successful exploitation will allow attackers to consume all available resources and conduct a denial of service. Impact Level: Application
No solution or patch was made available for at least one year since disclosure of this vulnerability. Likely none will be provided anymore. General solution options are to upgrade to a newer release, disable respective features, remove the product or replace the product by another one.
Flaw exists due to some unspecified error within 'AcroPDF.DLL' ActiveX.
Adobe Reader version 8.0 on Mac OS X.
Get the installed version with the help of detect NVT and check the version is vulnerable or not.
- Apple Safari Malformed URI Remote DoS Vulnerability (Win)
- Adobe Reader 'AcroPDF.DLL' Denial of Service Vulnerability (Mac OS X)
- CUPS 'scheduler/select.c' Denial Of Service Vulnerability
- Asterisk T.38 Negotiation Remote Denial Of Service Vulnerability
- Apple Safari Denial of Service Vulnerability (Win) - Apr09