This host is installed with Adobe Reader and is prone to information disclosure and denial of service vulnerabilities.
Successful exploitation will allow attackers to conduct denial of service attack and the disclosure of sensitive information. Impact Level: Application
Upgrade to Adobe Reader version 7.0.5 or later. For updates refer to http://get.adobe.com/reader
Flaws exist due to, - An unspecified error in the 'LoadFile' method. - An unspecified error within the processing of PDF documents containing a negative root page node 'Count' value.
Adobe Reader version 7.0 and earlier on Windows.
Get the installed version with the help of detect NVT and check the version is vulnerable or not.
- Apache CouchDB Web Administration Interface Cross Site Scripting Vulnerability
- Avant Browser Address Bar Spoofing Vulnerability
- Apache /server-status accessible
- Adobe Flash Player Multiple Security Bypass Vulnerabilities - 01 Feb14 (Mac OS X)
- Apple Safari Multiple Memory Corruption Vulnerabilities-03 Aug14 (Mac OS X)