This host is installed with Adobe Reader and is prone to information disclosure and denial of service vulnerabilities.
Successful exploitation will allow attackers to conduct denial of service attack and the disclosure of sensitive information. Impact Level: Application
Upgrade to Adobe Reader version 7.0.5 or later. For updates refer to http://get.adobe.com/reader
Flaws exist due to, - An unspecified error in the 'LoadFile' method. - An unspecified error within the processing of PDF documents containing a negative root page node 'Count' value.
Adobe Reader version 7.0 and earlier on Windows.
Get the installed version with the help of detect NVT and check the version is vulnerable or not.
- Asterisk SIP Response Username Enumeration Remote Information Disclosure Vulnerability
- AOLserver Default Password
- AVG Anti-Virus 'hcp://' Protocol Handler Remote Code Execution Vulnerability
- APC PowerChute Business Edition Unspecified Cross Site Scripting Vulnerability
- Adobe Reader Cross-Site Scripting & Denial of Service Vulnerabilities (Linux)