This host is installed with Adobe Reader and is prone to information disclosure vulnerability.
Successful exploitation will allow attackers to gain knowledge of potentially sensitive information and execute arbitrary local programs on user's system. Impact Level: System/Application
Upgrade to Adobe Reader 7.0.5 or later. For updates refer to http://get.adobe.com/reader
Flaw exist due to an error in the adobe reader control which allows reading the contents of certain text files.
Adobe Reader version 7.0.0 and 7.0.1 on Mac OS X.
Get the installed version with the help of detect NVT and check the version is vulnerable or not.
- Apache /server-info accessible
- Apache Tomcat Multiple Vulnerabilities - 02 Mar14
- Adobe Flash Player Unspecified Cross-Site Scripting Vulnerability June-2011 (Linux)
- Asterisk CIDR Notation in Access Rule Remote Security Bypass Vulnerability
- Adobe Reader 'file://' URL Information Disclosure Vulnerability Feb07 (Mac OS X)