This host is installed with Adobe Reader and is prone to information disclosure vulnerability.
Successful exploitation will allow attackers to gain knowledge of potentially sensitive information and execute arbitrary local programs on user's system. Impact Level: System/Application
Upgrade to Adobe Reader 7.0.5 or later. For updates refer to http://get.adobe.com/reader
Flaw exist due to an error in the adobe reader control which allows reading the contents of certain text files.
Adobe Reader version 7.0.0 and 7.0.1 on Mac OS X.
Get the installed version with the help of detect NVT and check the version is vulnerable or not.
- Adobe LiveCycle Designer Untrusted Search Path Vulnerability (Windows)
- Asterisk SIP REGISTER Response Username Enumeration Vulnerability
- Avant Browser Address Bar Spoofing Vulnerability
- Adobe Reader Privelege Escalation Vulnerability - Jul07 (Mac OS X)
- Apache Traffic Server Remote DNS Cache Poisoning Vulnerability