This host is installed with Adobe Reader and is prone to information disclosure vulnerability.
Successful exploitation will allow attackers to gain knowledge of potentially sensitive information. Impact Level: System/Application
Upgrade to Adobe Reader 7.0.5 or later. For updates refer to http://get.adobe.com/reader
Flaw exist due to an error in the adobe reader control which allows reading the contents of certain text files.
Adobe Reader version 7.0.0 and 7.0.1 on Windows.
Get the installed version with the help of detect NVT and check the version is vulnerable or not.
- Apple Safari libxml Denial of Service Vulnerability
- Apple Mac OS X Authentication Bypass Vulnerability
- Apache Tomcat XML External Entity Information Disclosure Vulnerability
- Adobe Digital Edition Information Disclosure Vulnerability (Mac OS X)
- Apple Safari Address Bar Spoofing Vulnerability june-10 (Win)