This host is installed with Adobe Reader and is prone to integer overflow vulnerability.
Successful exploitation will allow the attackers to execute arbitrary code via unspecified vectors. Impact Level: Application
Upgrade Adobe Reader to 9.4.6 or later, For updates refer to http://www.adobe.com/
The flaw is due to an integer overflow error, which allow the attackers to execute arbitrary code via unspecified vectors.
Adobe Reader version 9.x before 9.4.6 on Linux.
Get the installed version with the help of detect NVT and check the version is vulnerable or not.
CVSS Base Score: 7.5
- ACDSee FotoSlate PLP Multiple Buffer Overflow Vulnerabilities
- Cscope putstring Multiple Buffer Overflow vulnerability
- Adobe Flash Player Multiple Vulnerabilities - Mar09 (Linux)
- Adobe Reader 'mailListIsPdf' Buffer Overflow Vulnerability (Linux)
- Apache APR and APR-util Multiple Integer Overflow Vulnerabilities