This host is installed with Adobe Reader and is prone to multiple vulnerabilities.
Successful exploitation will allow attacker to conduct denial of service, memory corruption and execution of arbitrary code. Impact Level: System/Application
Upgrade to Adobe Reader 8.0 or later. For updates refer to http://get.adobe.com/reader
Flaw exist due to unspecified error within Adobe PDF specification.
Adobe Reader before version 8.0 on Linux.
Get the installed version with the help of detect NVT and check the version is vulnerable or not.
Updated on 2017-03-28
- Apache Tomcat Multiple Vulnerabilities - 01 Mar14
- Apple Safari Multiple Memory Corruption Vulnerabilities-03 Aug14 (Mac OS X)
- Active Perl CGI.pm 'Set-Cookie' and 'P3P' HTTP Header Injection Vulnerability (Win)
- Adobe Reader Cross-Site Scripting & Denial of Service Vulnerabilities (Linux)
- Apple Mac OS X Multiple Vulnerabilities - 02 Jan14