This host is installed with Adobe Reader and is prone to buffer overflow vulnerability.
Successful exploitation will allow attacker to conduct denial of service and possibly execute arbitrary code. Impact Level: System/Application
Upgrade to Adobe Reader 7.0.1 or later. For updates refer to http://get.adobe.com/reader
Flaw exist due to an unspecified boundary error in the core application plug-in.
Adobe Reader version 7.0 and prior on Linux.
Get the installed version with the help of detect NVT and check the version is vulnerable or not.
- Apple iTunes '.pls' Files Buffer Overflow Vulnerability
- Adobe Reader 'File Extension' Buffer Overflow Vulnerability (Mac OS X)
- CursorArts ZipWrangler 'ZIP Processing' Buffer Overflow Vulnerability
- 3CTftpSvc TFTP Server Long Mode Buffer Overflow Vulnerability
- A-V Tronics InetServ POP3 Denial Of Service Vulnerability