This host is installed with Adobe Reader and is prone to plugin signature bypass vulnerability.
Successful exploitation will allow attacker to submit a modified plug-in to bypass signature checks and execute malicious code on the system. Impact Level: System/Application
Update to Adobe Reader version 6.0 or later. For updates refer, For updates refer to http://www.adobe.com
The flaw is due to fact the program only verifies the PE header of executable code for a plug-in signature check.
Adobe Reader 4.x and 5.x version on Linux.
Get the installed version with the help of detect NVT and check the version is vulnerable or not.
- APC PowerChute Business Edition Unspecified Cross Site Scripting Vulnerability
- Apple Safari Webcore Webkit 'XSSAuditor.cpp' XSS Vulnerability (Windows)
- AVG Anti-Virus 'hcp://' Protocol Handler Remote Code Execution Vulnerability
- Avant Browser Address Bar Spoofing Vulnerability
- Apache /server-status accessible