This host is installed with Adobe Reader and is prone to information disclosure vulnerability.
Successful exploitation will allow attackers to gain knowledge of potentially sensitive information. Impact Level: System/Application
Upgrade to Adobe Reader 6.0.3 or later. For updates refer to http://get.adobe.com/reader
Flaw exist due to the error in processing of embedded Macromedia Flash (.swf) files within PDF files.
Adobe Reader version 6.x before 6.0.3 on Windows.
Get the installed version with the help of detect NVT and check the version is vulnerable or not.
- Apple Safari Multiple Memory Corruption Vulnerabilities-02 Apr14 (Mac OS X)
- Apple Safari Webcore Webkit 'XSSAuditor.cpp' XSS Vulnerability (Mac OS X)
- Asterisk RTP Comfort Noise Processing Remote Denial of Service Vulnerability
- Adobe Products Unspecified Cross-Site Scripting Vulnerability June-2011 (Windows)
- Apple Safari 'Webkit' Multiple Vulnerabilities -01 Feb15 (Mac OS X)