This host has Adobe Shockwave Player installed and is prone to Buffer Overflow vulnerabilities.
Successful attack could allow attackers to execute arbitrary code and compromise a vulnerable system. Impact Level: System/Application
Upgrade to Adobe Shockwave Player 188.8.131.526 or later. For updates refer to http://get.adobe.com/shockwave/otherversions/
These flaws are caused by buffer and integer overflow errors when processing Shockwave files or 3D models, which could be exploited to execute arbitrary code by tricking a user into visiting a specially crafted web page.
Adobe Shockwave Player prior to 184.108.40.2066 on Windows.
Updated on 2015-03-25
- Cyrus IMAP Server 'split_wildmats()' Remote Buffer Overflow Vulnerability
- Adobe Flash Player Multiple Vulnerabilities - Mar09 (Linux)
- Adobe Reader 'File Extension' Buffer Overflow Vulnerability (Mac OS X)
- CTorrent/Enhanced CTorrent Buffer Overflow Vulnerability
- Adobe Reader 'Plug-in' Buffer Overflow Vulnerability (Mac OS X)