This host has Adobe Shockwave Player installed and is prone to Buffer Overflow vulnerabilities.
Successful attack could allow attackers to execute arbitrary code and compromise a vulnerable system. Impact Level: System/Application
Upgrade to Adobe Shockwave Player 126.96.36.1996 or later. For updates refer to http://get.adobe.com/shockwave/otherversions/
These flaws are caused by buffer and integer overflow errors when processing Shockwave files or 3D models, which could be exploited to execute arbitrary code by tricking a user into visiting a specially crafted web page.
Adobe Shockwave Player prior to 188.8.131.526 on Windows.
Updated on 2015-03-25
- Apple iTunes 'itpc:' URI Buffer Overflow Vulnerability
- Apple QuickTime Multiple Buffer Overflow Vulnerabilities (Windows)
- DATAC RealWin SCADA Server On_FC_CONNECT_FCS_a_FILE Buffer Overflow Vulnerability
- Adobe Shockwave Player ActiveX Control BOF Vulnerability
- ActiveFax RAW Server Multiple Buffer Overflow Vulnerabilities