The remote host is running Advanced Guestbook - a guestbook written in PHP. The remote version of this software contains an input validation flaw leading to a SQL injection vulnerability. An attacker may exploit this flaw to execute arbirtrary commands against the remote database.
Upgrade to the newest version of this software
- AproxEngine Multiple Remote Input Validation Vulnerabilities
- 4psa Voipnow Local File Inclusion Vulnerability
- Acute Control Panel SQL Injection Vulnerability and Remote File Include Vulnerability
- Ajax File and Image Manager 'data.php' PHP Code Injection Vulnerability
- Baby Gekko CMS Multiple Vulnerabilities