This host is running Advanced Image Hosting and is prone to cross site scripting vulnerability.
Successful exploitation will let attackers to execute arbitrary script code in the browser of an unsuspecting user in the context of the affected site. Impact Level: System/Application
No solution or patch was made available for at least one year since disclosure of this vulnerability. Likely none will be provided anymore. General solution options are to upgrade to a newer release, disable respective features, remove the product or replace the product by another one.
The flaw is due to failure in the 'report.php' script to properly sanitize user supplied input in 'img_id' parameter.
Advanced Image Hosting version 2.3
- appRain CMF 'uploadify.php' Remote Arbitrary File Upload Vulnerability
- Apache Tomcat Multiple Vulnerabilities June-09
- Apache Struts Showcase Multiple Persistence Cross-Site Scripting Vulnerabilities
- AbanteCart Multiple Cross-Site Scripting Vulnerabilities
- 11in1 Cross Site Request Forgery and Local File Include Vulnerabilities