The Advantech Studio is prone to a directory-traversal vulnerability because it fails to sufficiently sanitize user-supplied input. A remote attacker can use directory-traversal strings to retrieve arbitrary files in the context of the affected application. Advantech Studio 7.0 is vulnerable other versions may also be affected.
- Atmail Multiple Unspecified Security Vulnerabilities.
- Acute Control Panel SQL Injection Vulnerability and Remote File Include Vulnerability
- Adobe ColdFusion Multiple Vulnerabilities-01 May-2014
- Apache Tomcat/JBoss EJBInvokerServlet / JMXInvokerServlet (RMI over HTTP) Marshalled Object Remote Code Execution
- appRain CMF SQL Injection And Cross Site Scripting Vulnerabilities