The Advantech Studio is prone to a directory-traversal vulnerability because it fails to sufficiently sanitize user-supplied input. A remote attacker can use directory-traversal strings to retrieve arbitrary files in the context of the affected application. Advantech Studio 7.0 is vulnerable other versions may also be affected.
- Advantech Studio 'NTWebServer.exe' Directory Traversal Vulnerability
- 4psa Voipnow Local File Inclusion Vulnerability
- Adobe ColdFusion Multiple Vulnerabilities-01 May-2014
- Athena Web Registration remote command execution flaw
- Atlassian JIRA Privilege Escalation and Multiple Cross Site Scripting Vulnerabilities