aeNovo is a web content management system. Due to improper file premission settings on the database directory it is possible for a remote attacker to download the product's database file and grab from it sensitive information.
Restrict access the the aeNovo's database file or directory by setting file/directory restrictions.
- Apache mod_proxy_ftp Wildcard Characters XSS Vulnerability
- AfterLogic WebMail Pro Multiple Cross Site Scripting Vulnerabilities
- Apache Commons Daemon 'jsvc' Information Disclosure Vulnerability
- Apache Struts Directory Traversal Vulnerability
- 7Media Web Solutions EduTrac Directory Traversal Vulnerability