Afian is prone to a directory-traversal vulnerability because it fails to sufficiently sanitize user-supplied input data. Exploiting the issue may allow an attacker to obtain sensitive information that could aid in further attacks.
- Apache ActiveMQ Source Code Information Disclosure Vulnerability
- Apache Struts2 'XWork' Information Disclosure Vulnerability
- APC PowerChute Network Shutdown HTTP Response Splitting Vulnerability
- Apache Solr XML External Entity(XXE) Vulnerability-01 Jan-14
- Apache Tomcat Information Disclosure Vulnerability