Afian is prone to a directory-traversal vulnerability because it fails to sufficiently sanitize user-supplied input data. Exploiting the issue may allow an attacker to obtain sensitive information that could aid in further attacks.
- Apache Continuum Cross Site Scripting Vulnerability
- 12Planet Chat Server one2planet.infolet.InfoServlet XSS
- Apache Open For Business HTML injection vulnerability
- APC PowerChute Network Shutdown 'security/applet' Cross Site Scripting Vulnerability
- Apache Web Server ETag Header Information Disclosure Weakness