Afian is prone to a directory-traversal vulnerability because it fails to sufficiently sanitize user-supplied input data. Exploiting the issue may allow an attacker to obtain sensitive information that could aid in further attacks.
- Apache mod_proxy_ftp Wildcard Characters XSS Vulnerability
- Alt-N WebAdmin Remote Source Code Information Disclosure Vulnerability
- Apache CouchDB Cross Site Request Forgery Vulnerability
- Afian 'includer.php' Directory Traversal Vulnerability
- Apache Web Server Configuration File Environment Variable Local Buffer Overflow Vulnerability