Afian is prone to a directory-traversal vulnerability because it fails to sufficiently sanitize user-supplied input data. Exploiting the issue may allow an attacker to obtain sensitive information that could aid in further attacks.
- Apache Tomcat Information Disclosure Vulnerability
- Adobe Presenter viewer.swf and loadflash.js XSS Vulnerability
- Apache Struts2 showcase namespace XSS Vulnerability
- APC PowerChute Network Shutdown 'security/applet' Cross Site Scripting Vulnerability
- Andy's PHP Knowledgebase Multiple Cross-Site Scripting Vulnerabilities