Reports indicate that the vendor addressed these issues in WebMail Pro 4.7.11, but Symantec has not confirmed this. Please contact the vendor for more information.
- Apache Tomcat 'sendfile' Request Attributes Information Disclosure Vulnerability
- Apache Struts Directory Traversal Vulnerability
- APC PowerChute Network Shutdown HTTP Response Splitting Vulnerability
- Adobe BlazeDS XML and XML External Entity Injection Vulnerabilities
- AdaptCMS Lite Cross Site Scripting and Remote File Include Vulnerabilities