This host has AIMP2 player installed and is prone to Buffer Overflow vulnerability.
Successful exploitation will allow remote attackers to exploit arbitrary code in the context of the affected application. Impact level: Application
No solution or patch was made available for at least one year since disclosure of this vulnerability. Likely none will be provided anymore. General solution options are to upgrade to a newer release, disable respective features, remove the product or replace the product by another one.
- A boundary check error exists while processing MP3 files with overly long ID3 tag. - Stack-based buffer overflow occurs when application fails to handle long File1 argument in a '.pls' or '.m3u' playlist file.
AIMP2 version 126.96.36.1990 and prior.
- ACDSee FotoSlate PLP Multiple Buffer Overflow Vulnerabilities
- BreakPoint Software, Hex Workshop Buffer Overflow vulnerability
- Adobe Reader 'XFDF' File Buffer Overflow Vulnerability (Linux)
- Active Perl 'Perl_repeatcpy()' Function Buffer Overflow Vulnerability (Windows)
- ALLMediaServer Request Handling Buffer Overflow Vulnerability