Ajax File and Image Manager is prone to a remote PHP code-injection vulnerability. An attacker can exploit this issue to inject and execute arbitrary PHP code in the context of the affected application. This may facilitate a compromise of the application and the underlying system other attacks are also possible. Ajax File and Image Manager 1.0 is vulnerable other versions may also be affected.
- AIOCP 'cp_html2xhtmlbasic.php' Remote File Inclusion Vulnerability
- Apache Tomcat Windows Installer Privilege Escalation Vulnerability
- Apache Struts2 Showcase Skill Name Remote Code Execution Vulnerability
- Assesi 'bg' Parameter SQL Injection vulnerability
- ASAS Server End User Self Service (EUSS) SQL Injection Vulnerability