Ajax File and Image Manager is prone to a remote PHP code-injection vulnerability. An attacker can exploit this issue to inject and execute arbitrary PHP code in the context of the affected application. This may facilitate a compromise of the application and the underlying system other attacks are also possible. Ajax File and Image Manager 1.0 is vulnerable other versions may also be affected.
- Advantech Studio 'NTWebServer.exe' Directory Traversal Vulnerability
- Artifectx xClassified 'catid' SQL Injection Vulnerability
- Apache Tomcat/JBoss EJBInvokerServlet / JMXInvokerServlet (RMI over HTTP) Marshalled Object Remote Code Execution
- AudiStat multiple vulnerabilities
- ActivePerl perlIS.dll Buffer Overflow