AjaXplorer is prone to a local file-disclosure vulnerability because it fails to adequately validate user-supplied input. Exploiting this vulnerability would allow an attacker to obtain potentially sensitive information from local text files on computers running the vulnerable application. This may aid in further attacks. AjaXplorer 4.0.1 is vulnerable other versions are also affected.
Updates are available. Please see the references for more details.
- Apache Archiva Home Page Cross-Site Scripting vulnerability
- Apache Tomcat Information Disclosure Vulnerability
- AjaXplorer 'doc_file' Parameter Local File Disclosure Vulnerability
- Apache Roller 'q' Parameter Cross Site Scripting Vulnerability
- Apache Tomcat source.jsp malformed request information disclosure