The host is running AjaxPortal and is prone to File Inclusion vulnerability.
Successful exploitation will let the remote attacker to execute arbitrary PHP code via a URL in the pathtoserverdata parameter. Impact Level: Application
No solution or patch was made available for at least one year since disclosure of this vulnerability. Likely none will be provided anymore. General solution options are to upgrade to a newer release, disable respective features, remove the product or replace the product by another one.
The flaw is due to error in the 'pathtoserverdata' parameter in install/di.php and it can exploited to cause PHP remote file inclusion.
MyioSoft, AjaxPortal version 3.0
Updated on 2015-03-25
- Awstats Configuration File Remote Arbitrary Command Execution Vulnerability
- Atutor AChecker Multiple SQL Injection and XSS Vulnerabilities
- Admbook PHP Code Injection Flaw
- Apache Struts2 'URL' & 'Anchor' tags Arbitrary Java Method Execution Vulnerabilities
- AV Arcade 'ava_code' Cookie Parameter SQL Injection Vulnerability